The Wicklow Brewery Beers
Our beers are full of flavour, made from only the finest ingredients including our very own well water.
We are proud to have produced these:
ST. KEVIN'S RED - ABV: 4.7% IBU: 32
APPEARANCE: Wonderful sunset red colour with a slight off white persistent head
AROMA: Caramel forward with notes of toffee and biscuit. Slightly toasty and clean
FLAVOUR: Medium bodied. Initial caramel and toasted notes are met with a slight hop bitterness that finishes with a balanced caramel tone
HELLES - ABV: 4.5% IBU: 24
APPEARANCE: Golden in colour with a slight haze and a persistent white head
AROMA: Malty sweet aroma with notes of subtle spice and herbal hop aroma
FLAVOUR: Medium bodied. Initial malty sweetness is supported by a soft, hop bitterness. The finish is a balance between the malty sweetness and subtle bitterness
WEISS - ABV: 4.7% IBU: 19
APPEARANCE: Straw to gold in colour. Cloudy with an appetising white, creamy head
AROMA: Dominant tones of clove and banana and a slight malty sweetness
FLAVOUR: Medium bodied. Combination of wheat and barley malt together with mild hopping gives a very characteristic flavour with slight honey aftertaste
HOPKNUT PALE ALE - ABV: 4.9% IBU: 30
APPEARANCE: Copper to orange colour with persistent white head
AROMA: Tones of citrus and orange are met with a mild caramel aroma
FLAVOUR: Medium body. An initial zesty bitterness is met with notes of orange and citrus that tails off into a balanced caramel sweetness
BLACK 16 STOUT - ABV: 4.9% IBU: 30
APPEARANCE: Black with an off white persistent head
AROMA: Smooth coffee aroma followed by notes of chocolate and a slight nuttiness
FLAVOUR: Medium to full bodied. A blend of coffee and chocolate is met with a subtle bitterness that tails off into a sweet finish. This is the only beer from our range that is only available on draught.
GINGERKNUT - ABV: 3.4% IBU: 10
APPEARANCE: Pale yellow in colour with a high carbonation.
AROMA: A bouquet of ginger met with a dash of lemon.
FLAVOUR: Pear and fresh ginger root come together for a sweet refreshing beginning followed by a delicate spicy finish.
COOLA BOOLA SESSION IPA - ABV:3.8%
APPEARANCE: Hazy pale yellow in colour.
AROMA: Tropical Citrus Bitterness with notes of Grapefruit, Mango, Tangerine and a touch of Lychee.
DESCRIPTION: A low alcohol IPA packed full of Amarillo & Citra hops. Amarillo brings a beautiful tangerine citrus character with a touch of stone fruit. Citra one of our favourite hops, brings our tropical mango and grapefruit notes. This makes Coola Boola a citrussy refreshing sessionable IPA.
LOCKNUT KVIEK IPA - ABV: 5.2%
APPEARANCE: Hazy golden colour
AROMA: An explosive bouquet of pineapple & mango tropical fruits
DESCRIPTION: A juicy IPA with low bitterness, packed full of mosaic hops and a large addition of pineapple and mango. All this is fermented with Kveik a Norwegian farmhouse yeast that throws off citrus/ tropical esters.
BLACK 16 STOUT is not available in the Online Shop.
This is the only beer from our range that is only available on draught.
List of Stockists
- Centra, Ashford
- Centra, Rathnew
- Supervalu, Wicklow
- Next Door, Wicklow
- The Mariner, Wicklow
- Next Door, Kilcoole
- Supervalu Dalys, Greystones
- Supervalu, Bray
- Supervalu, Southern Cross, Bray
- Supervalu, Arklow
- Mary B’s Off Licence, Arklow
- Bradleys Specialist Off Licence
- Matson's Wine Store, Bandon
- Matson's Wine Store, Youghal
- Carryout, Carrigaline
- Carryout, Bandon Rd
- Carryout, Watercourse Rd, Blackpool
- Carryout, St Lukes Cross
- Supervalu, St. Aidans
- Supervalu, Enniscorthy
- Supervalu, Gorey
- Next Door, Bobs Bar, Gorey
- Bradys, Shankill
- Molloys Off Licence (Seasonal Releases Only), Clondalkin
- Molloys Off Licence (Seasonal Releases Only), Clonsilla
- Molloys Off Licence (Seasonal Releases Only), Finglas
- Molloys Off Licence (Seasonal Releases Only), Leopardstown
- Molloys Off Licence (Seasonal Releases Only), Tallaght
- Molloys Off Licence (Seasonal Releases Only), Liberties
- Achesons, Drimnagh
- Brickyard Gastropub, Dundrum (Seasonal Releases Only)
- Mace, South Circular Rd.
- Derwin's Off Licence, D9
- Sweeney's Off Licence, D3
- Next Door, Cork Street, D8
- Next Door Tallaght, St Dominics Shopping Centre
- Supervalu, Sutton
- Mc Hughs, Mhr
- Carryout Tyrrelstown, D15
- Blackrock Cellar, Blackrock
- Carryout, @ The Palmerstown House Pub, D20
- Carryout, Charlestown Shopping Centre, Finglas, D11
- Carryout, Clongriffin, D13
- Carryout, @ The Comet Bar, Santry, D9
- Carryout, @ The Bell Pub, Blanchardstown, D15
- Carryout, @ The Old Mill Pub, Tallaght, D24
- Next Door @ Larrys Bar
- Next Door @ The Bridge Bar